VACANCY – EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Employment start date:January 2019
Application deadline:Friday 7thDecember 2018
Hours:Monday 9-2.30, Tuesday 8.30-2.30 and Thursday 9-2.30 (Term time only)
The applicant will also need to be flexible in order to cover other sessions when required.
Bisley Pre-school is a small, community based group operating for four 5-hour sessions and one 3-hour session a week in the Village Hall. Our team of friendly staff provides a stimulating environment through which our children are able to develop the key skills necessary for starting school. Bisley Pre-School actively promotes equality of opportunity for all.
The successful applicant will
- Hold a Level 3 childcare qualification.
- Have knowledge of EYFS and understanding of key worker system.
- Be reliable, motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to use own initiative.
- Display excellent communication skills.
- Work as part of a team.
- Set up and put away the room as planned.
- Prepare and set out the activities for the children.
- Work to ensure that each child’s needs are recognised and met.
Salary: Information on application
Bisley Pre-school is committed to the safeguarding of all children, therefore all appointments are subject to receiving an acceptable enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as appropriate references.
For more information and an application form, please contact Linda Diovisalvi (Pre-School Manager) on 07855 194070/ email@example.com or Hannah Jones (Committee contact) on firstname.lastname@example.org